Be an Ambassador
As one of our Graduates of the Last Decade (our GOLD alumnae/i), you play a unique role in the life of Dominican University. From the day you graduate until your 10th reunion, you are automatically GOLD alumnae/i. Be sure to take advantage of some great benefits and stay connected to alma mater.
- Update your contact information
- Update your business information
- Attend a networking or career management event
- Come back and support the DU stars athletic teams
- Join an intramural team on campus and play against current students, faculty, staff and other alumnae/i
Become a Sustainer
You’ve seen the university grow and prosper over the years, and you know that continued growth takes enhanced financial resources. Have you considered becoming a sustainer?
Sustainers make ongoing credit or debit card gifts to Dominican on a monthly basis. Sustainers maximize giving over the long term and provide dependable funding to the Dominican Fund and other schools and campus programs.
A monthly gift of just $10—totaling $120 in support each year—would make a tangible difference for our students.
Keep in Mind
- U.S. News and World Report include alumnae/i participation rates in their rankings. Therefore, your participation—not the size of your gift—is most significant.
- Over 80% of all annual gifts to the Dominican Fund are under $250. Modest gifts add up and make a difference for today's students!
- Your Dominican education was supported by alumnae/i who filled the gap between tuition and the cost of a Dominican education.